MA, LMFTA, (she/her - ella [spanish]) Sex, Relationship & Intimacy Therapist
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Gottman level 1 with John and Julie Gotman by The Gottman Institute- June 2016.
- PREPARE/ENRICH Certified Premarital Facilitator – PREPARE/ENRICH – March 2019
- Clinical work with consensual non-monogamous relationships – Nancy Owen – October 2019
- Understanding consensual non-monogamy and polyamorous relationships for mental health profesionals – AASECT January 2020
- Wheel of Consent (Betty Martin) – Katie Spatarro – March 2020
- Sex and cannabis for sexualth health professionals – Chelsea Cebara – April 2020
- Treating Kinky Couples with Competence & Compassion – Neil Cannon – January 2021
- Expansive therapeutic Education (Trans clients) – Joey and Megan from Transmission Wellness – March 2021
- Commitment Prep/Premarital Training – Fiona O’Farrell – Adaptive Counseling – April 2021
- Gottman level 2 – The Gottman Institute – May 2021
What You Can Expect
As Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate, it will be my honor to work with you towards your goals with an approach that is respectful, kind, and encouraging. I view therapy as a gift that we give to ourselves, a gift of knowledge and self discovery. I am humorous and transparent so you can expect my authenticity to show up in the way I work with clients and in the way I build therapeutic relationships. If you work with me, you will have someone in your corner who will be there to support you, challenge you and celebrate you.
I particularly enjoy working with clients who experience sexual health concerns (vaginismus, vulvodynia, painful sex and intercourse, erectile and ejaculatory concerns, orgasmic difficulties), who have a history of religious sexual shame, anxiety or depression, or who are experiencing concerns related to sexuality – pregnancy and birth. Overall I love working with clients who want to explore and learn more about themselves through a sex therapy lens.